Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
All the meats were thoroughly roasted. Thank you for noticing!
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #20608 at 2:05 am on Oct 4, 2011
Wait a minute, how would you know the doneness of my sauerbraten unless, as Barb suspected....
I thought that tall German woman at the cocktail table with the red wig looked awfully familiar!
Other messages in this thread:
- 20608. Reporting back on my German Catering Experiment. Thank you all for your help and suggestions. - Joe - 4:42am on 10/03/11 (19)
- Drooling over here. Lucky friends. [NT] - elaine - 5:16am on 10/03/11
- Wow, Joe, What and undertaking. Gluckwunsche auf der arbeit durchgebraten, mein freund. - Steve2 in LA - 7:16am on 10/03/11
- Google says, "Gluck desire on the work well done, my friend." - Joe - 1:19am on 10/04/11
- Yeah but Babelfish says "Gluckwun on the work through-roasted, my friend." - Steve2 in LA - 1:38am on 10/04/11
- All the meats were thoroughly roasted. Thank you for noticing! - Joe - 2:05am on 10/04/11
- Damn. I KNEW I should have shaved off the mustache . . . [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:13pm on 10/04/11
- And your legs..... [NT] - Joe - 8:16pm on 10/04/11
- If I shaved off my legs, I'd be YOUR height. We'd have to strap serving trays to our heads so people - Steve2 in LA - 9:52pm on 10/04/11
- Not to mention the stained carpet. - Joe - 12:14am on 10/05/11
- I guess simply being pretty isn't enough anymore. Dammit! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 1:14am on 10/05/11
- Looks fabulous Joe. Did you JUST discover Alpine Village? Even I have been there! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:38pm on 10/03/11
- No, I drove by it every day on my way to high school. I think I've eaten in the restaurant before - Joe - 7:52pm on 10/03/11
- I swooned when I saw the sausages in the market- and the sauerkraut! - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:18pm on 10/03/11
- The sauerkraut was the best I have ever bought and also perhaps the least expensive - Joe - 1:06am on 10/04/11
- gosh, I'm homesick now. lovely fare. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:55pm on 10/03/11
- WOW Joe, what an impressive menu and undertaking! Congratulations on success! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 9:45pm on 10/03/11
- Awesome!! I love the duck fat trick! Very impressive. I am surprised that Steve did not crash! - barb_b - 11:54pm on 10/03/11
- I was a little surprised too, looking over my shoulder all day. - Joe - 1:13am on 10/04/11
- Don't think I didn't try but Jacques wouldn't give up the address no matter how much jam I promised. - Steve2 in LA - 1:53am on 10/04/11