Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Was the flour bleached or unbleached? Dough from unbleached flour will discolor in a few days
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #20620 at 10:19 pm on Oct 4, 2011
in the refrigerator. Otherwise, it should be OK to freeze.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20620. How long should pie dough wrapped in plastic be moved to the freezer? - MariaDNoCA - 5:49pm on 10/04/11 (5)
- That should ask how long does crust dough keep before I need to freeze it? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:16pm on 10/04/11
- Was the flour bleached or unbleached? Dough from unbleached flour will discolor in a few days - Joe - 10:19pm on 10/04/11
- Bleached -- it still looks fine in it's wrapping. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:29pm on 10/04/11
- Then I would go ahead and freeze it. [NT] - Joe - 12:12am on 10/05/11
- Yay, thanks! (I still want that peach pie, though.) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:18am on 10/05/11