Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Made pierogi yesterday. I didn't have any Gold Medal flour (which I always use for this) so I
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #20626 at 8:06 am on Oct 5, 2011
used what I had- King Arthur. The dough was extremely hard to work with. Used the same recipe I always use. How come? ?
Other messages in this thread:
- 20626. Made pierogi yesterday. I didn't have any Gold Medal flour (which I always use for this) so I - CynUpstateNY - 8:06am on 10/05/11 (4)
- King Arthur has a protein content of 11.7 - Gold Medal 10.55 - Melissa Dallas - 1:59pm on 10/05/11
- Meant gold medal is 10.5 [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:59pm on 10/05/11
- Thanks, Melissa. I'll only use the GM for pierogi from now on! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:51pm on 10/05/11
- I had a similar experience with TJ's unbleached AP flour. I don't know what... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:06pm on 10/05/11