Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This Beef Shepherd's Pie is very good, and nice comfort food. I dink around with it a bit, sometimes
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #20624 at 3:58 pm on Oct 5, 2011
using grated cheddar and/or Parmesan.
Other messages in this thread:
- 20624. Any T&T savory pies? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:34am on 10/05/11 (9)
- Tomato Cheese Pie with Crumb Crust [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 2:53am on 10/05/11
- Another tomato pie--Julia's Tomato Quiche [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:40am on 10/05/11
- And Michael Chiarello's Eggplant Focaccia [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 4:41am on 10/05/11
- Sylvia's Tourtière is a nice savory pie. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:48pm on 10/05/11
- I like these Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pies with Cream Cheese Crust. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:51pm on 10/05/11
- oh my - must make! thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:42pm on 10/05/11
- This Beef Shepherd's Pie is very good, and nice comfort food. I dink around with it a bit, sometimes [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:58pm on 10/05/11
- A favorite from my kitchen--Herbed Goat Cheese Tart==> [LINK] - wigs - 5:48pm on 10/05/11
- Sausage Pie - mboley - 10:31pm on 10/08/11