Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My, oh my, does this ever sound delicious! Thanks so much for posting....
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #20628 at 5:27 pm on Oct 5, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 20628. Spiced Upside Down Apple Bundt Cake - made this yesterday - lorijean - 2:33pm on 10/05/11 (9)
- OMG lorijean you read my mind! I have been searching for an upside down - Barbara in VA - 4:12pm on 10/05/11
- My, oh my, does this ever sound delicious! Thanks so much for posting.... [NT] - wigs - 5:27pm on 10/05/11
- lorijean, I have made this David Guas recipe and it is wonderful and I love - GayR - 5:34pm on 10/05/11
- Found a video from The Today show of David Guas making the cake and the finished product ...... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:09pm on 10/05/11
- I had a hard time picturing streusel on an upside down cake----now I know. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:24pm on 10/05/11
- Sounds wonderful! Lorijean - would it be fabulous still without the streusal? - deb-in-MI - 6:46pm on 10/05/11
- No - I think the streusal makes it. After it set for a day I found that - lorijean - 2:06pm on 10/06/11
- YUM! Sounds fabulous! I'd like to make these into cupcakes [NT] - cheezz - 7:19pm on 10/05/11
- I'm trying to stop looking at this recipe. So is my left hip. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 12:12am on 10/08/11