Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Will try your rec soon. I am all about braising. Love Molly Stevens cookbook! Love your tweaks!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #20619 at 11:15 pm on Oct 8, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 20619. Have the "Chew" on as background noise; Sam Champion said that his kitchen is his pass threw room - barb_b - 5:40pm on 10/04/11 (9)
- barb, Did you take notice of the Braised Chicken Michael Symon made. It looked really good! [NT] - GayR - 6:38pm on 10/04/11
- I have it on now and am counting how many times they say caramelized. Up to 15 [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 7:27pm on 10/04/11
- No, did not catch it; Looked on-line, he has a few recipes. I like their on-line format. - barb_b - 8:10pm on 10/04/11
- Here is a link to the recipe - Michael Symon's Braised Chicken Fennel and Potatoes [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:59pm on 10/04/11
- Thanks Gay. It is braising season! [NT] - barb_b - 3:46pm on 10/05/11
- Boy, no kidding, I've been champing at the bit to do some braising. Eyeing a flank steak braise - Pat-NoCal - 5:27pm on 10/05/11
- Did you braise your flank? What rec did you use? [NT] - barb_b - 10:14pm on 10/06/11
- Yes, and it was yummy. Rec: Braised Flank Steak with Lemon and Garlic (and fresh herbs) - Pat-NoCal - 2:06pm on 10/08/11
- Will try your rec soon. I am all about braising. Love Molly Stevens cookbook! Love your tweaks! [NT] - barb_b - 11:15pm on 10/08/11