Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Richard, recipe for pate en croute will be in the mail tomorrow. MS served it with
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21122 at 2:50 pm on Dec 9, 2011
mostarda, but didn't provide the recipe so I've linked one. The LA Times supposedly had one by Nancy Silverton, but the recipe wasn't linked to the article. I'll bet <i>that one</i> was good.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21122. Richard, recipe for pate en croute will be in the mail tomorrow. MS served it with [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:50pm on 12/09/11 (8)
- Here's a generic Mostarda from Martha Stewart [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:55pm on 12/09/11
- Here's another Mostarda recipe, adapted from Michael Voltaggio of Ink.Sack - Traca - 7:03am on 12/10/11
- From Food & Wine: Dried Apricot and Cherry Mostarda - Traca - 7:06am on 12/10/11
- Oh my! - Richard in Cincy - 4:41pm on 12/09/11
- You've never had Mostarda? Would make great gifts. - Melissa Dallas - 1:16am on 12/10/11
- Me neither. Never heard of it! Is it like chutney? [NT] - Joe - 1:19am on 12/10/11
- Kind of. See the link above. Fruit, wine, honey, dry mustard.... [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:01am on 12/10/11
- Mostarda is underway! - Richard in Cincy - 5:43pm on 12/10/11