Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Richard, these sound wonderful. Are you not eating them now?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21190 at 6:45 pm on Dec 14, 2011
Thanks for the recipe...I am loving the chili garlic paste.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 21190. For Cathy Z or anyone who cooks with Asian ingredients - KarenNoCA - 5:06pm on 12/14/11 (6)
- REC: Original 1970-80s NYC Cold Szechwan Sesame Noodles - Richard in Cincy - 5:36pm on 12/14/11
- Thank you Richard, these sound wonderful. Are you not eating them now? - KarenNoCA - 6:45pm on 12/14/11
- I want some for breakfast! [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:56pm on 12/14/11
- Oooh- I made this and these noodles are terrific. Got to make them again. - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:23am on 12/15/11
- Oh yum - me want some too! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:17am on 12/15/11
- Thank you Karen, I'm going to look for this. I also think the rooster brand is a bit vinegary, [NT] - Curious1 - 8:51pm on 12/14/11