Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
hmm, I'd have thought your leftover dough would work too.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21193 at 7:48 pm on Dec 14, 2011
The recipes are almost identical, except for 1/4 C more flour in the kolaches.
Don't you just hate when a recipe that works in your head doesn't work out here in the real world?
That's why I live inside my head so much.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 21193. Kolossal Kolache Katastrophe! gahhhhh. almost all of them spread open. [LINK] - AngAk1 - 7:14pm on 12/14/11 (4)
- hmm, I'd have thought your leftover dough would work too. - MarilynFL - 7:48pm on 12/14/11
- I think you're right about the square shape giving you more to adhere to, but I also wonder - Joe - 7:58pm on 12/14/11
- I set them on the back porch in the snow---maybe they got too cold? rested for only 1/2 hour [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:08pm on 12/14/11
- Half an hour should have done it.. I guess we've narrowed it down to cutting them square. [NT] - Joe - 12:57am on 12/15/11