Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Puff pastry wrapped shrimp. I have a Thai or Indian recipe for a deep-fried one
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21191 at 2:25 am on Dec 15, 2011
but can't remember what it's called. It's in one of my recipe books. If you want, I'll look it up.
I googled and there are lots of puff pastry shrimp recipes out there. I think that the leftover (if any) pastry flakes thrown into the chowder would be tasty.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21191. What can I serve with fish chowder on Christmas Eve? I always used to - Janet in NC - 5:34pm on 12/14/11 (8)
- Are you looking for an appetizer beforehand or something to serve alongside? [LINK] - Joe - 7:27pm on 12/14/11
- Thanks Joe, I have printed the mussel recipe if not for Christmas - Janet in NC - 8:14pm on 12/14/11
- My favorite stuffed mushroom is with bacon and garlic [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 8:40pm on 12/14/11
- Julia's stuffed mushrooms have tarragon and cream. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 8:41pm on 12/14/11
- Try the Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms in T&T. Delicious. [NT] - Meryl - 10:20pm on 12/14/11
- I'm thinking a nice green salad and some lovely REC Green Chili Cornbread - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:19am on 12/15/11
- Puff pastry wrapped shrimp. I have a Thai or Indian recipe for a deep-fried one - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 12/15/11
- Thanks everyone, now there are too many good ideas to pick from ! [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:38pm on 12/15/11