Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh yum - me want some too!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #21190 at 11:17 am on Dec 15, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 21190. For Cathy Z or anyone who cooks with Asian ingredients - KarenNoCA - 5:06pm on 12/14/11 (6)
- REC: Original 1970-80s NYC Cold Szechwan Sesame Noodles - Richard in Cincy - 5:36pm on 12/14/11
- Thank you Richard, these sound wonderful. Are you not eating them now? - KarenNoCA - 6:45pm on 12/14/11
- I want some for breakfast! [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:56pm on 12/14/11
- Oooh- I made this and these noodles are terrific. Got to make them again. - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:23am on 12/15/11
- Oh yum - me want some too! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:17am on 12/15/11
- Thank you Karen, I'm going to look for this. I also think the rooster brand is a bit vinegary, [NT] - Curious1 - 8:51pm on 12/14/11