Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Bulging is never good. I wouldn't take the chance.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #21202 at 7:45 pm on Dec 15, 2011
Good thing Costco took it back- if a can is bulging there are gases or something making it happen. Maybe the crab was not cleaned properly- or something got in before the canning process. I don't always trust expiration dates.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21202. Question about canned of pasteurized crabmeat. I noticed a can that was in a fridge was bulging. - Curious1 - 7:20pm on 12/15/11 (5)
- Bulging is never good. I wouldn't take the chance. - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:45pm on 12/15/11
- I wouldn't have knowingly used it, but there was no indication for a couple of months. Kinda scary. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:22pm on 12/15/11
- I wonder if someone needs to be advised of this. It really is quite scary. No one would suspect and - Marg CDN2 - 11:34pm on 12/15/11
- I agree with you Marg and Cathy. Curious, please take a relook at [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 12:02am on 12/16/11
- And never leave out the possibility that the cans were left out of refrigeration - Richard in Cincy - 2:54am on 12/16/11