Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I wouldn't have knowingly used it, but there was no indication for a couple of months. Kinda scary.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21202 at 3:22 pm on Dec 15, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 21202. Question about canned of pasteurized crabmeat. I noticed a can that was in a fridge was bulging. - Curious1 - 2:20pm on 12/15/11 (5)
- Bulging is never good. I wouldn't take the chance. - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:45pm on 12/15/11
- I wouldn't have knowingly used it, but there was no indication for a couple of months. Kinda scary. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:22pm on 12/15/11
- I wonder if someone needs to be advised of this. It really is quite scary. No one would suspect and - Marg CDN2 - 6:34pm on 12/15/11
- I agree with you Marg and Cathy. Curious, please take a relook at [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:02pm on 12/15/11
- And never leave out the possibility that the cans were left out of refrigeration - Richard in Cincy - 9:54pm on 12/15/11