Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If they're used to sandwiches, I'd got totally different. Would be nice to get a hot meal.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #21197 at 4:50 pm on Dec 15, 2011
For one, on my own I eat a ton of sandwiches all week. A caterer comes in and what? For one day I get a better sandwich? Is that really memorable? Getting a hot meal during the work week where I don't have to wait to order, rush through my meal and still possibly be late for work + tip, and break the weekly budget? Now THAT'S special.
Enchiladas (the green enchiladas I posted earlier are terrific), beans, etc.
Lasagna or Stuffed Shells
Also check this out. The link below is to my favorite caterer in the Seattle area, Gourmondo. I'd be super happy with any of these options.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 21197. I had my first luncheon yesterday at my little cafe in the antique store. - Dawn_MO - 7:56am on 12/15/11 (14)
- How lovely! :) - ErininNY - 8:25am on 12/15/11
- Sounds lovely, well done...in this weather soup and roti.... - Lucegoosejoanie - 9:39am on 12/15/11
- Dawn, you should probably ask what facilities they have--warming oven, refrigerator, etc. - Joe - 12:01pm on 12/15/11
- sandwiches on focaccia bread, wrapped in parchment, crunchy kettle chips, a nice soup. relish tray. - AngAk1 - 2:13pm on 12/15/11
- Sounds nice... maybe an assortment - DawnNYS - 4:00pm on 12/15/11
- This menu is ALWAYS a hit! Great combinations of flavors and fun names. [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 4:00pm on 12/15/11
- Updated to add that this is tried and true w/ biotech employees : ) [NT] - barb_b - 4:12pm on 12/15/11
- Barb, I just saw a sandwich on their menu that gave me an idea. - Dawn_MO - 5:22pm on 12/15/11
- How clever is that!! Would love to know what you do... [NT] - barb_b - 6:35pm on 12/15/11
- We had a delightful tea in ABQ that used the Clue game for the tea service. [LINK] [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 7:00pm on 12/15/11
- Reminds me of an episode of goldern Girls with the menu reading something like: - Marg CDN2 - 8:55pm on 12/15/11
- oh Marilyn, wouldn't this be a fun menu for a library function? [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:13pm on 12/16/11
- If they're used to sandwiches, I'd got totally different. Would be nice to get a hot meal. [LINK] - Traca - 4:50pm on 12/15/11
- Lovely menu and probably lovely lunch with wonderful surroundings. As to the techies, I can't ... - elaine - 10:50pm on 12/15/11