Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm guessing the polenta pieces were sauteed or baked first to firm them up,
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #21207 at 12:54 am on Dec 16, 2011
that might account for the oiliness. Sounds good though! I might go all the way and splurge for pancetta instead of bacon.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21207. At a cocktail party last night, I think I ate bacon-wrapped polenta on a stick. Did I? Anyone - Marg CDN2 - 11:44pm on 12/15/11 (9)
- Skewered food is the hot ticket for entertaining right now and as this article mentions [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 12:37am on 12/16/11
- I had prosciutto wrapped mozzarella (or something) cooked crispy & melty - Melissa Dallas - 12:44am on 12/16/11
- I'm guessing the polenta pieces were sauteed or baked first to firm them up, - Joe - 12:54am on 12/16/11
- Yes they were fried little packets then wrapped. I'm guessing also that they were fried in - Marg CDN2 - 1:51am on 12/16/11
- Better wondering about polenta on a stick than worrying about a tattoo that wasn't there before. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:33pm on 12/16/11
- Hahahahaha! [NT] - Joe - 6:41pm on 12/16/11
- someone's been to the movies [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:59pm on 12/16/11
- Wow. I really need to get out more. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:44pm on 12/16/11
- Or get tattooed, and have people think that you did. [NT] - Joe - 5:44am on 12/17/11