Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Photobucket doesn't seem to be working
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21209 at 1:03 am on Dec 16, 2011
They've also taken away most of the posting options other than Image and URL.
No more HTTP.
I've pasted the IMAGE the IMG box. Nothing.
I also tried pasting it in the text field. Get error message there.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 21209. Photobucket doesn't seem to be working - MarilynFL - 1:03am on 12/16/11 (5)
- Here's the way around that - I had to do this to post my pictures the other day - Tess - 1:09am on 12/16/11
- yea! that worked! bravo, tess....thank you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:51am on 12/16/11
- I had a heck of a time too, but found if you click on the picture to bring up that picture alone, [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 6:31pm on 12/16/11
- edited to say I used the "share" tab and then the "get link code" tab and many options show up. - AngAk1 - 6:36pm on 12/16/11
- If I hover over over a photo in an album the options incl link code comes up/ click to copy [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:04am on 12/17/11