Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here's the way around that - I had to do this to post my pictures the other day
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #21209 at 8:09 pm on Dec 15, 2011
I loaded a picture to photobucket called foodbucket.jpg.
Copy/paste the following into your message... and replace the 2 places where you see foodbucket2.jpg with the name of your picture
Also, remove the space between the
right at the beginning
And remove the space between the
in the middle
I had to put those spaces in in order that you can see the code - otherwise it wouldn't show the code but rather display the picture.
< a href="http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/Finer_Kitchens/?action=view&current=foodbucket2.jpg" target="_blank">< img src="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/Finer_Kitchens/foodbucket2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Other messages in this thread:
- 21209. Photobucket doesn't seem to be working - MarilynFL - 8:03pm on 12/15/11 (5)
- Here's the way around that - I had to do this to post my pictures the other day - Tess - 8:09pm on 12/15/11
- yea! that worked! bravo, tess....thank you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:51pm on 12/15/11
- I had a heck of a time too, but found if you click on the picture to bring up that picture alone, [IMAGE] - AngAk1 - 1:31pm on 12/16/11
- edited to say I used the "share" tab and then the "get link code" tab and many options show up. - AngAk1 - 1:36pm on 12/16/11
- If I hover over over a photo in an album the options incl link code comes up/ click to copy [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:04pm on 12/16/11