Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes they were fried little packets then wrapped. I'm guessing also that they were fried in
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #21207 at 1:51 am on Dec 16, 2011
bacon fat. The polenta absorbed so much of the grease. And it was definitely homemade polenta, not the junk in the tube. Perhaps the problem with pancetta, at least it has been for me on occasion, is that it does not crack apart the way bacon does and ends up being messy for chewing. These were not just a one-bite packet.
I might try them. Hard to beat a combo of bacon and corn, for me.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21207. At a cocktail party last night, I think I ate bacon-wrapped polenta on a stick. Did I? Anyone - Marg CDN2 - 11:44pm on 12/15/11 (9)
- Skewered food is the hot ticket for entertaining right now and as this article mentions [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 12:37am on 12/16/11
- I had prosciutto wrapped mozzarella (or something) cooked crispy & melty - Melissa Dallas - 12:44am on 12/16/11
- I'm guessing the polenta pieces were sauteed or baked first to firm them up, - Joe - 12:54am on 12/16/11
- Yes they were fried little packets then wrapped. I'm guessing also that they were fried in - Marg CDN2 - 1:51am on 12/16/11
- Better wondering about polenta on a stick than worrying about a tattoo that wasn't there before. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:33pm on 12/16/11
- Hahahahaha! [NT] - Joe - 6:41pm on 12/16/11
- someone's been to the movies [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:59pm on 12/16/11
- Wow. I really need to get out more. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:44pm on 12/16/11
- Or get tattooed, and have people think that you did. [NT] - Joe - 5:44am on 12/17/11