Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Help with potluck ideas for tomorrow? Small group - no assignment made...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21211 at 4:51 pm on Dec 16, 2011
at beach house 45 mins away
starts at noon; anyone can spend the night (I might)
christmas crafting/potluck (doubt we do crafting)
9 ladies attending - it's a meet-up so most won't know each other. I've been there once before but the group was much larger (summer) and folks were asked to share what they were bringing online so everyone could see. This time nothing in the way of assignments or ideas of what others are bringing are listed.
So, going in blind...knowing it will be at least an all day deal...any ideas on what to bring? Last time I brought a peach pie still warm from the oven -- it was a huge hit so feeling some pressure to do well.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 21211. Help with potluck ideas for tomorrow? Small group - no assignment made... - MariaDNoCA - 4:51pm on 12/16/11 (14)
- How about Richard's sesame noodles posted the other day? [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:41pm on 12/16/11
- This is a great pot luck REC and it is easy to keep hot [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:46pm on 12/16/11
- This looks just awesome. On my list. [NT] - elaine - 5:35am on 12/17/11
- We enjoy Pat's rec's for Crostini Piccanti and Acquasale. I have not made it in a while, but I was [LINK] - barb_b - 8:50pm on 12/16/11
- This is once again on my list to try this year. Rec: Fabulous Fudge Wreath [LINK] - barb_b - 8:57pm on 12/16/11
- Not to be dumb, but I wonder if Nestles semi-sweet morsels could be - DawnNYS - 9:30pm on 12/16/11
- I am sure they could. I think RR rec used chocolate chips. [NT] - barb_b - 9:35pm on 12/16/11
- I've made this every year since the 1970's. REC: Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge - Michael in Sarasota - 1:33pm on 12/17/11
- I make the Rachel Ray recipe every year for the guards at the gates on base. it fits nicely in [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:41pm on 12/16/11
- I'm not overly fond of butterscotch chips and left them out once, but they really do add a creamy - AngAk1 - 10:43pm on 12/16/11
- I think over the years sometime they have changed the butterscotch chips - Melissa Dallas - 1:12am on 12/17/11
- Motherís 5 lb Fudge - Earnie - 10:47pm on 12/17/11
- How about another pie? Sounds like you make good ones! Or also... - DawnNYS - 9:34pm on 12/16/11
- These all look wonderful - thanks! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:06am on 12/17/11