Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We enjoy Pat's rec's for Crostini Piccanti and Acquasale. I have not made it in a while, but I was
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #21211 at 3:50 pm on Dec 16, 2011
brain storming, thinking it would be fun to bring something green and red. I really enjoy this combination. Actually if you look at the link, there are quite a few fun recipes posted.
Have fun. Makes me smile to think about going to the beach. While it is not really cold here, it certainly is not beach weather! (The fun of having friends over the internet!)
edited to say that when I made them for St. Pats and Valentines, I used a cookie cutter to make fun shaped bread (hearts and 4 leaf clovers).
Other messages in this thread:
- 21211. Help with potluck ideas for tomorrow? Small group - no assignment made... - MariaDNoCA - 11:51am on 12/16/11 (14)
- How about Richard's sesame noodles posted the other day? [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:41pm on 12/16/11
- This is a great pot luck REC and it is easy to keep hot [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:46pm on 12/16/11
- This looks just awesome. On my list. [NT] - elaine - 12:35am on 12/17/11
- We enjoy Pat's rec's for Crostini Piccanti and Acquasale. I have not made it in a while, but I was [LINK] - barb_b - 3:50pm on 12/16/11
- This is once again on my list to try this year. Rec: Fabulous Fudge Wreath [LINK] - barb_b - 3:57pm on 12/16/11
- Not to be dumb, but I wonder if Nestles semi-sweet morsels could be - DawnNYS - 4:30pm on 12/16/11
- I am sure they could. I think RR rec used chocolate chips. [NT] - barb_b - 4:35pm on 12/16/11
- I've made this every year since the 1970's. REC: Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge - Michael in Sarasota - 8:33am on 12/17/11
- I make the Rachel Ray recipe every year for the guards at the gates on base. it fits nicely in [LINK] - AngAk1 - 5:41pm on 12/16/11
- I'm not overly fond of butterscotch chips and left them out once, but they really do add a creamy - AngAk1 - 5:43pm on 12/16/11
- I think over the years sometime they have changed the butterscotch chips - Melissa Dallas - 8:12pm on 12/16/11
- Motherís 5 lb Fudge - Earnie - 5:47pm on 12/17/11
- How about another pie? Sounds like you make good ones! Or also... - DawnNYS - 4:34pm on 12/16/11
- These all look wonderful - thanks! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:06pm on 12/16/11