Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about another pie? Sounds like you make good ones! Or also...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21211 at 9:34 pm on Dec 16, 2011
- rum cake (drizzled with rum and topped with whipped cream)
- Christmas cookies
- white chili in a crockpot, if you want to stay with "savory"
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21211. Help with potluck ideas for tomorrow? Small group - no assignment made... - MariaDNoCA - 4:51pm on 12/16/11 (14)
- How about Richard's sesame noodles posted the other day? [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:41pm on 12/16/11
- This is a great pot luck REC and it is easy to keep hot [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:46pm on 12/16/11
- This looks just awesome. On my list. [NT] - elaine - 5:35am on 12/17/11
- We enjoy Pat's rec's for Crostini Piccanti and Acquasale. I have not made it in a while, but I was [LINK] - barb_b - 8:50pm on 12/16/11
- This is once again on my list to try this year. Rec: Fabulous Fudge Wreath [LINK] - barb_b - 8:57pm on 12/16/11
- Not to be dumb, but I wonder if Nestles semi-sweet morsels could be - DawnNYS - 9:30pm on 12/16/11
- I am sure they could. I think RR rec used chocolate chips. [NT] - barb_b - 9:35pm on 12/16/11
- I've made this every year since the 1970's. REC: Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge - Michael in Sarasota - 1:33pm on 12/17/11
- I make the Rachel Ray recipe every year for the guards at the gates on base. it fits nicely in [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:41pm on 12/16/11
- I'm not overly fond of butterscotch chips and left them out once, but they really do add a creamy - AngAk1 - 10:43pm on 12/16/11
- I think over the years sometime they have changed the butterscotch chips - Melissa Dallas - 1:12am on 12/17/11
- Motherís 5 lb Fudge - Earnie - 10:47pm on 12/17/11
- How about another pie? Sounds like you make good ones! Or also... - DawnNYS - 9:34pm on 12/16/11
- These all look wonderful - thanks! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:06am on 12/17/11