Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Or get tattooed, and have people think that you did.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #21207 at 5:44 am on Dec 17, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 21207. At a cocktail party last night, I think I ate bacon-wrapped polenta on a stick. Did I? Anyone - Marg CDN2 - 11:44pm on 12/15/11 (9)
- Skewered food is the hot ticket for entertaining right now and as this article mentions [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 12:37am on 12/16/11
- I had prosciutto wrapped mozzarella (or something) cooked crispy & melty - Melissa Dallas - 12:44am on 12/16/11
- I'm guessing the polenta pieces were sauteed or baked first to firm them up, - Joe - 12:54am on 12/16/11
- Yes they were fried little packets then wrapped. I'm guessing also that they were fried in - Marg CDN2 - 1:51am on 12/16/11
- Better wondering about polenta on a stick than worrying about a tattoo that wasn't there before. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:33pm on 12/16/11