Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Carianna in WA||
The current issue of Bon Appetit shows a beautiful white ceramic non-stick sautee pan
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21222 at 3:49 pm on Dec 17, 2011
Did you guys see that? Does anyone here have one? There's only a week til Christmas and I have NEITHER of my in-laws gifts. The hubs is not so helpful.
They're both major foodies, but they're at the age that they just buy whatever they need and they don't want their house cluttered with stuff they won't use. So hard to shop for!
The pan is gorgeous, and I'd love opinions on it but would happily take any other foodie gifts suggestions.
"There's treasure everywhere!"
-Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
Other messages in this thread:
- 21222. The current issue of Bon Appetit shows a beautiful white ceramic non-stick sautee pan - Carianna in WA - 3:49pm on 12/17/11 (6)
- And speaking of this month's BA... I'm TOTALLY going to order some finger limes! Fascinating! [NT] [LINK] - Carianna in WA - 4:50pm on 12/17/11
- These are so interesting. Thanks for sharing!! Let us know when you get them. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 6:03pm on 12/17/11
- Oooh. Bacon of the Month Club. I need to stop googling "Best Foodie Gifts" [NT] - Carianna in WA - 5:47pm on 12/17/11
- My main family members are getting gift packs from Benton's Country Ham & Bacon. Mmmmmmmmm, bacon. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:29pm on 12/17/11
- I found that really tempting too. - Pam - 9:04pm on 12/19/11
- Check out the website here. This stuff is being used in high-end restaurants all over the country. [LINK] - Steve2 in LA - 6:45am on 12/20/11