Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm sure she has staff. I have Food Network but she is not listed on our TV lineup...I find that
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21224 at 12:32 am on Dec 18, 2011
very strange. I do follow her and she makes some very comforting recipes, lots of calories, but she is feeding hard working cowboys. Her kids work on the ranch, as well. A cattle ranch is hard work.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 21224. Pioneer Woman is on Food Network now? I'm behind the times. - MariaDNoCA - 8:29pm on 12/17/11 (4)
- I'm sure she has staff. I have Food Network but she is not listed on our TV lineup...I find that - KarenNoCA - 12:32am on 12/18/11
- Hummm, they showed 2 episodes back to back: Xmas and Pot roast [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:46am on 12/18/11
- This has been in the line up for a long time. Today was the first airing [LINK] - orchid - 12:56am on 12/18/11
- The show had its debut on August 27th. Sounds like some regions are just now picking it up. [NT] - Traca - 2:21am on 12/18/11