Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Had some really good (popular) items this year at our Christmas Tea - served 200 ladies!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21226 at 3:32 am on Dec 18, 2011
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21226. Had some really good (popular) items this year at our Christmas Tea - served 200 ladies! [NT] - cheezz - 3:32am on 12/18/11 (11)
- REC: Lemon Tartlets -- these just look pretty on a tea tray and are yummy and easy - cheezz - 3:34am on 12/18/11
- REC: Curried Chicken Salad on Mini Croissants - this was the favorite savory - cheezz - 3:35am on 12/18/11
- I am saving this for a future luncheon. It sounds really good. - Dawn_MO - 12:53pm on 12/19/11
- It's a staple on the tea menu because everyone loves it - even those who profess to hate curry [NT] - cheezz - 9:05pm on 12/19/11
- REC: Chocolate-Mint Whoopie Pies - and this was a favorite, too. Soft little mini cakes - cheezz - 3:37am on 12/18/11
- Sounds great. What did you end up making, Cheezz? [NT] - Joe - 6:11pm on 12/18/11
- My sis and I made 6 batches curried chicken, 3 batches Venetians, - cheezz - 6:22am on 12/19/11
- What are Venetians? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 12:54pm on 12/19/11
- My sis and I always do these as it's too much to ask 'mostly' inexperienced bakers to do [NT] - cheezz - 9:09pm on 12/19/11
- Wow, that's a lot of cooking! I'm glad to hear it went over so well. [NT] - Joe - 3:52pm on 12/19/11