Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
After reading Carianna's head-slap moment above, I also made the deviled egg spread >>
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #21230 at 6:21 pm on Dec 18, 2011
I was toying with the idea of deviled eggs when you posted this, Carianna, so timing was perfect :)
SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 21230. Dawn...or barb_b - regarding the corn dog muffins at >> [LINK] - cheezz - 2:22am on 12/18/11 (12)
- hhhmmm, that is a good question. For ME, it certainly would not - barb_b - 8:01am on 12/18/11
- I like a sweet cornbread, so I would leave it in, especially since - Dawn_MO - 8:57am on 12/18/11
- Well, I made the corn dog muffins - really good! Hubby downed 5. We'll see how they go over tonite [NT] - cheezz - 6:18pm on 12/18/11
- After reading Carianna's head-slap moment above, I also made the deviled egg spread >> [LINK] - cheezz - 6:21pm on 12/18/11
- Both were well received but there was soooooo much food that I had lots of both left-made too much! [NT] - cheezz - 1:29am on 12/19/11
- I always have trouble with that. But, I would rather have too much food, than run out! - Dawn_MO - 7:55am on 12/19/11
- This was for our church Christmas party and I sat down for a total of 5 min during the 5 hours - cheezz - 4:07pm on 12/19/11
- I am so glad they were a hit. They seem to devoured by all the kids! - barb_b - 6:26pm on 12/19/11
- I'm glad to know it's good! Can't wait for superbowl! Can the leftovers be egg salad sandwiches? [NT] - Carianna in WA - 6:40pm on 12/19/11
- The second container of egg salad went to a good home....we'd already had our fill :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:04pm on 12/19/11
- isn't this just egg salad to begin with? maybe a bit looser? [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:05pm on 12/20/11
- HA! Yes, Carianna posted a link to "egg salad dip" - just did my own recipe mashing up - cheezz - 7:59pm on 12/20/11