Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I am saving this for a future luncheon. It sounds really good.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21226 at 12:53 pm on Dec 19, 2011
I like serving salads on mini croissants, it is just the right size for lunch. Thanks for posting!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 21226. Had some really good (popular) items this year at our Christmas Tea - served 200 ladies! [NT] - cheezz - 3:32am on 12/18/11 (11)
- REC: Lemon Tartlets -- these just look pretty on a tea tray and are yummy and easy - cheezz - 3:34am on 12/18/11
- REC: Curried Chicken Salad on Mini Croissants - this was the favorite savory - cheezz - 3:35am on 12/18/11
- I am saving this for a future luncheon. It sounds really good. - Dawn_MO - 12:53pm on 12/19/11
- It's a staple on the tea menu because everyone loves it - even those who profess to hate curry [NT] - cheezz - 9:05pm on 12/19/11
- REC: Chocolate-Mint Whoopie Pies - and this was a favorite, too. Soft little mini cakes - cheezz - 3:37am on 12/18/11
- Sounds great. What did you end up making, Cheezz? [NT] - Joe - 6:11pm on 12/18/11
- My sis and I made 6 batches curried chicken, 3 batches Venetians, - cheezz - 6:22am on 12/19/11
- What are Venetians? [NT] - Dawn_MO - 12:54pm on 12/19/11
- My sis and I always do these as it's too much to ask 'mostly' inexperienced bakers to do [NT] - cheezz - 9:09pm on 12/19/11
- Wow, that's a lot of cooking! I'm glad to hear it went over so well. [NT] - Joe - 3:52pm on 12/19/11