Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
From what I understand, a chuck roll is usually just ground up into hamburger
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21235 at 8:02 pm on Dec 19, 2011
plus you can get a cut for a roast out of it.
Here is a link which explains the Delmonico steak, which is not only a cut, but a method of presentation and explains it a lot better than I would.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 21235. Does anyone do their own meat "fabrication" - Glennis_NoCA - 7:00pm on 12/19/11 (5)
- From what I understand, a chuck roll is usually just ground up into hamburger [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:02pm on 12/19/11
- How fun. Cook's Illus. calls for chuck eye roasts in many of their recipes. Does this site help [LINK] - Curious1 - 8:36pm on 12/19/11
- Yes, it did-does! Went there already... - Glennis_NoCA - 10:31pm on 12/19/11
- Bravo! Thrilled to hear you're tackling that. "Good Meat" has a step by step photo [LINK] - Traca - 4:41am on 12/20/11
- ...And there's an App for that + videos! Looks like a great resource. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:15am on 12/20/11