Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
we made 90 pounds of sausage all weekend. that's my six. Traca...
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #21232 at 8:22 pm on Dec 19, 2011
that chicken sausage is awesome! we tripled it. did not triple the jalapenos, but used 3 good sized peppers and kept the seeds/innards. plenty spicy and the flavor is just so good. the green from the roasted poblanos is quite nice showing through the casings. next time I will use red jalapenos for a more red/green scheme. we made Bill's family recipe of Italian and also breakfast sausage. whew, now we have to package it all up.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21232. What's your Sat/Sun Six+? **The Holiday Edition!** [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:54pm on 12/18/11 (7)
- Weekend at mom's started baking/cooking - Tess - 12:24am on 12/19/11
- we made 90 pounds of sausage all weekend. that's my six. Traca... - AngAk1 - 8:22pm on 12/19/11
- I'm thrilled you liked the sausage Ang. By far my favorite sausage. Sounds like you - Traca - 4:44am on 12/20/11
- Whoa, 90 lbs! You're on a roll Ang! I just love sausages and especially chicken sausage because of - FloriSandy - 4:53am on 12/20/11
- we have a Sam Baer, which grinds and also stuffs. I think we might need to upgrade though. - AngAk1 - 6:08pm on 12/20/11
- You might just be giving Bruce Aidell some competition. Have fun with it. [NT] - FloriSandy - 12:56am on 12/21/11
- Posting my intent worked. I was able to get some Christmas cookie baking done. - desertcook - 8:31pm on 12/19/11