Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How fun. Cook's Illus. calls for chuck eye roasts in many of their recipes. Does this site help
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21235 at 8:36 pm on Dec 19, 2011
you? It looks as though they have some great cutting guides to click on at the bottom of the page.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21235. Does anyone do their own meat "fabrication" - Glennis_NoCA - 7:00pm on 12/19/11 (5)
- From what I understand, a chuck roll is usually just ground up into hamburger [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:02pm on 12/19/11
- How fun. Cook's Illus. calls for chuck eye roasts in many of their recipes. Does this site help [LINK] - Curious1 - 8:36pm on 12/19/11
- Yes, it did-does! Went there already... - Glennis_NoCA - 10:31pm on 12/19/11
- Bravo! Thrilled to hear you're tackling that. "Good Meat" has a step by step photo [LINK] - Traca - 4:41am on 12/20/11
- ...And there's an App for that + videos! Looks like a great resource. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:15am on 12/20/11