Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Carianna in WA||
These. Crisps. OMG
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21236 at 10:19 pm on Dec 19, 2011
I picked up a box of Cranberry Hazlenut Raincoast Crisps at our local grocery store on the recommendation of my mother-in-law. Eating them with brie.
By the bucketload.
They would make a great have-on-hand appetizer. They are SERIOUSLY delicious.
Dean and Deluca sells them for $10, but I got them at the store for 6.99. Yes, that's a lot for crackers. I think they are worth it.
Edited to say: Twitter has it rumored they're appearing in the January 2012 O Magazine. :)
Link: Raincoast Crisps
"There's treasure everywhere!"
-Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
Other messages in this thread:
- 21236. These. Crisps. OMG [LINK] - Carianna in WA - 10:19pm on 12/19/11 (11)
- Addictive - Earnie - 12:17am on 12/20/11
- a recipe - cyalexa - 2:39am on 12/20/11
- Thanks for the recipe!! They sound like something I had at a restaurant and couldn't get enough of! [NT] - cheezz - 3:06am on 12/20/11
- I've been meaning to make them for a long time. [NT] - cyalexa - 3:16am on 12/20/11
- Sounds great.Is the first baking temperature of 350 F for a convection oven also? [NT] - Meryl - 3:29am on 12/20/11
- I'll try to find out. [NT] - cyalexa - 3:38am on 12/20/11
- no for the first bake, optional for the second bake [NT] - cyalexa - 8:27pm on 12/20/11
- Thanks! [NT] - Meryl - 9:30pm on 12/20/11
- Yes, they're a local item and of course quite HOT here. I just look at them & think I'm going - Marg CDN2 - 4:51am on 12/20/11
- Be sure to check out the recipe link on the site. I've tried several with excellent results. [LINK] - Sylvia - 12:24pm on 12/20/11
- I don't see the blue cheese dip. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:11pm on 12/20/11