Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Carianna in WA||
Good friend is bringing over duck confit legs from D'Artagnan on Friday night
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #21237 at 11:06 pm on Dec 19, 2011
Neither of us has worked with it before. What's the best way to crisp it? He wants to test a salad dish he's serving for his family on Christmas night.
"There's treasure everywhere!"
-Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
Other messages in this thread:
- 21237. Good friend is bringing over duck confit legs from D'Artagnan on Friday night - Carianna in WA - 11:06pm on 12/19/11 (4)
- Dry hot fry pan on med-high heat ... [NT] - Sandra in New York - 12:13am on 12/20/11
- I agree. I pan-fry it in a cast iron skillet. It will come in a vacuum pack - Joe - 1:07am on 12/20/11
- Thanks guys. Sorry, one other question. Crisp whole legs? Then cut off meat? [NT] - Carianna in WA - 1:14am on 12/20/11
- Yep, whole legs so the skin stays intact and crisps evenly. It's the best part-- it renders out - Joe - 1:37am on 12/20/11