Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bravo! Thrilled to hear you're tackling that. "Good Meat" has a step by step photo
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #21235 at 4:41 am on Dec 20, 2011
breakdown of several types of animals -- cow, pig, rabbit, chickens, etc.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 21235. Does anyone do their own meat "fabrication" - Glennis_NoCA - 7:00pm on 12/19/11 (5)
- From what I understand, a chuck roll is usually just ground up into hamburger [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:02pm on 12/19/11
- How fun. Cook's Illus. calls for chuck eye roasts in many of their recipes. Does this site help [LINK] - Curious1 - 8:36pm on 12/19/11
- Yes, it did-does! Went there already... - Glennis_NoCA - 10:31pm on 12/19/11
- Bravo! Thrilled to hear you're tackling that. "Good Meat" has a step by step photo [LINK] - Traca - 4:41am on 12/20/11
- ...And there's an App for that + videos! Looks like a great resource. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:15am on 12/20/11