Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My mom used to make an oatmeal bacon cookie for my H the diabetic. they were delicious but tender
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #21238 at 4:53 am on Dec 20, 2011
and sweet. And no sugar. I love cookies.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21238. Bacon. In a cookie. I don't see anything wrong with that, do you? [LINK] - Carianna in WA - 11:28pm on 12/19/11 (5)
- That looks like a very savory cookie. I'm certain with the maple syrup it will be delicious, howeve - KarenNoCA - 12:25am on 12/20/11
- They do look really good although I agree about not calling it a 'cookie' - my brain is thinking - cheezz - 3:11am on 12/20/11
- I'd like these considering my favorite part of having pancakes is dipping - Melissa Dallas - 3:44am on 12/20/11
- Me too!!! That's why I was drooling over them. :) [NT] - Carianna in WA - 3:56am on 12/20/11
- My mom used to make an oatmeal bacon cookie for my H the diabetic. they were delicious but tender - Marg CDN2 - 4:53am on 12/20/11