Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Check out the website here. This stuff is being used in high-end restaurants all over the country.
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #21222 at 1:45 am on Dec 20, 2011
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21222. The current issue of Bon Appetit shows a beautiful white ceramic non-stick sautee pan - Carianna in WA - 10:49am on 12/17/11 (6)
- And speaking of this month's BA... I'm TOTALLY going to order some finger limes! Fascinating! [NT] [LINK] - Carianna in WA - 11:50am on 12/17/11
- These are so interesting. Thanks for sharing!! Let us know when you get them. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 1:03pm on 12/17/11
- Oooh. Bacon of the Month Club. I need to stop googling "Best Foodie Gifts" [NT] - Carianna in WA - 12:47pm on 12/17/11
- My main family members are getting gift packs from Benton's Country Ham & Bacon. Mmmmmmmmm, bacon. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:29pm on 12/17/11
- I found that really tempting too. - Pam - 4:04pm on 12/19/11
- Check out the website here. This stuff is being used in high-end restaurants all over the country. [LINK] - Steve2 in LA - 1:45am on 12/20/11