Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
I have a Krups Ice Cream Maker. Unit in freezer for 24 hours. Last week I
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #21240 at 5:33 pm on Dec 20, 2011
made Peppermint Ice Cream that worked like a charm. Today I made the same ice cream and it would not solidify. Do the freezer unit on these ice cream makers go bad? I poured it back into the bowl and will try again on Thursday after the unit has 36 hours to freeze.
I wonder how Peppermint Soup with Dyslexic Sauce drizzled over Elvis Presley's Favorite Poundcake croutons will be for Christmas dessert?
Other messages in this thread:
- 21240. I have a Krups Ice Cream Maker. Unit in freezer for 24 hours. Last week I - Michael in Sarasota - 5:33pm on 12/20/11 (8)
- I have a Krups also. Love it! Do you have a freezer thermometer? I always check the temperature - Meryl - 9:26pm on 12/20/11
- Oh, I forgot to ask - Do you always chill the ice cream base overnight before processing? [NT] - Meryl - 9:43pm on 12/20/11
- Freezer at 0 degrees and I chilled the base for 12+ hours. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:01pm on 12/20/11
- I have always had good luck with my Krups. I thought I remembered you saying your bowl went bad. - Michael in Sarasota - 11:03pm on 12/20/11
- Michael, if it's the bowl, you can still contact Krups - they may still have replacements in stock. - Meryl - 11:09pm on 12/20/11
- If it doesn't work tomorrow I will try to get a replacement. Thanks, Meryl! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:20pm on 12/21/11