Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
we have a Sam Baer, which grinds and also stuffs. I think we might need to upgrade though.
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #21232 at 1:08 pm on Dec 20, 2011
we're sure putting that machine through a lot. we bought a "mixer" too, but it's a hand crank and not a model that can be converted to motor. that may be another upgrade if we get more into the sausage making.
Other messages in this thread:
- 21232. What's your Sat/Sun Six+? **The Holiday Edition!** [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:54pm on 12/18/11 (7)
- Weekend at mom's started baking/cooking - Tess - 7:24pm on 12/18/11
- we made 90 pounds of sausage all weekend. that's my six. Traca... - AngAk1 - 3:22pm on 12/19/11
- I'm thrilled you liked the sausage Ang. By far my favorite sausage. Sounds like you - Traca - 11:44pm on 12/19/11
- Whoa, 90 lbs! You're on a roll Ang! I just love sausages and especially chicken sausage because of - FloriSandy - 11:53pm on 12/19/11
- we have a Sam Baer, which grinds and also stuffs. I think we might need to upgrade though. - AngAk1 - 1:08pm on 12/20/11
- You might just be giving Bruce Aidell some competition. Have fun with it. [NT] - FloriSandy - 7:56pm on 12/20/11
- Posting my intent worked. I was able to get some Christmas cookie baking done. - desertcook - 3:31pm on 12/19/11