Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks so much ladies, just what I wanted to know. Should I chill the chocolate prior to chopping?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21242 at 10:11 pm on Dec 20, 2011
Other messages in this thread:
- 21242. Sorry about the Percent sign. I want to use the Scharffenberger bar and - Curious1 - 6:42pm on 12/20/11 (5)
- Absolutely, I do that all the time. The chocolate will be a little more melty than the chips, since [LINK] - Meryl - 9:02pm on 12/20/11
- I also use block chocolate for chips. Taste is fabulous, but they will remain just - MarilynFL - 9:17pm on 12/20/11
- Thanks so much ladies, just what I wanted to know. Should I chill the chocolate prior to chopping? [NT] - Curious1 - 10:11pm on 12/20/11
- I never do. I don't like the idea of chilling chocolate. Just make sure your kitchen is a - Meryl - 10:56pm on 12/20/11
- Thanks, but I'll have to use the a/c. Weather is beautiful, different from last two years. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:04pm on 12/21/11