Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hubby said we put it into the garage sale, two years ago...WHAT?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #21874 at 12:10 am on Apr 2, 2012
No way would I do that! It cost me a fortune when I bought it and now, it would cost two fortunes! Anyway, the pot I thought was an aluminum canner type was not. It is a shiny, some sort of metal, but a bit heavier than a canner. It worked fine and I have some lovely stock in the refer, solidifying the fat.
Thanks for the suggestions...did look, and still no stock pot.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 21874. I don't know how it happened but my Revere Ware stock pot has disappeared - KarenNoCA - 4:27pm on 04/01/12 (15)
- I use a big aluminum stock pot and I haven't noticed a taste difference. It's not acidic enough to - Joe - 5:50pm on 04/01/12
- Check the garage... - MariaDNoCA - 7:08pm on 04/01/12
- Any large events you may be shared the pot with? Or neighbors? Relatives? Look UP... - MarilynFL - 8:03pm on 04/01/12
- Hubby said we put it into the garage sale, two years ago...WHAT? - KarenNoCA - 12:10am on 04/02/12
- Karen, I hate to be a devil's advocate but... [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:15am on 04/02/12
- More poop... [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:34am on 04/02/12
- Oh *&$%#@!!!! Now I have to worry about my deodorant!!! [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:54am on 04/02/12
- Sandy, I have to be skeptical here. This page describes virtually every cooking vessel available - Joe - 4:24pm on 04/02/12
- This was meant as a response to the link in 3. [NT] - Joe - 12:30am on 04/03/12
- The one big switch we made was to start using aluminum-free baking powder. - ErininNY - 5:28pm on 04/02/12
- Never thought about the baking powder... 3rd ingredient on my can... shucks. what is the brand name - PatBastrop - 6:45pm on 04/02/12
- Things frequently disappear like that at my house too! - Richard in Cincy - 6:47pm on 04/02/12