Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I'm laughing now too!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #22207 at 1:51 am on Jun 3, 2012
I had cleaned the microwave (^#%@%@@&#@$^) and left for orchestra rehearsal. When I got home, Oksana was here doing the weekly cleaning and when I came into the house, she said:
Vat deed you do to Microwave!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently it was NOT up to Russian standards!
Other messages in this thread:
- 22207. Eggs 2...Not a good egg week. - Richard in Cincy - 6:54pm on 06/02/12 (8)
- Ya know, I just hardboiled a dozen eggs from my chickens. . . - mistral - 8:42pm on 06/02/12
- Julia has you plunge the chilled eggs back into boiling water to expand the shell a bit - Joe - 9:44pm on 06/02/12
- I had to chuckle- that happened to me a few years ago. No micro for eggs anymore in this house. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:22pm on 06/02/12
- That was my laugh for the day!! : ) [NT] - barb_b - 12:26am on 06/03/12
- I'm laughing now too! - Richard in Cincy - 1:51am on 06/03/12
- hahaha---cleaning for the cleaning lady. your Oma would be proud. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:23pm on 06/04/12
- A cleaning lady!!!! *sigh* - that's on my bucket list...along with a cruise to Alaska [NT] - cheezz - 8:15pm on 06/04/12
- Ang, you know it. It's that German blood line! Ha! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 12:15pm on 06/05/12