Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
For the love of doG, "Hercules Pirouette", Agatha Christie's "dancing detective?"
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #22230 at 11:20 pm on Jun 5, 2012
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22230. I gave a jar of Dyslexic Bittersweet Chocolate sauce to Larry's eye surgeon and he busted me on the - MarilynFL - 6:14pm on 06/05/12 (13)
- hahahahaha [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:53pm on 06/05/12
- This guy is waaaaaay too serious...did you explain that "acquired alexis sauce" - cheezz - 8:14pm on 06/05/12
- No more sauce for him! [said in the Soup Nazi accent] [NT] - cheezz - 8:15pm on 06/05/12
- I thought "Acquired Alexis Syndrome" was when you start to inexplicably look like Joan Collins... - ErininNY - 5:26pm on 06/06/12
- hahahahaha! Ah, memories. [NT] - Joe - 5:45pm on 06/06/12
- No more sauce for Type As... [NT] - ErininNY - 8:40pm on 06/05/12
- Ahh poor literal man, someone removed his sense of humor and forgot to put it back. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:45pm on 06/05/12
- How is Larry? I will play devils advocate and suggest that he was thrilled to receive a nice - barb_b - 9:34pm on 06/05/12
- Still recovering, thanks. Eye pressure still hasn't stabilized [Skip the rest if needles bother you] - MarilynFL - 10:15pm on 06/05/12
- Oh Dear!!! Wishing him good thoughts on his eye pressure! Who knew they even measured that? [NT] - barb_b - 11:14pm on 06/05/12
- It sounds to me like he really got into your story and enjoyed it. I think you should send him ALL - Joe - 10:57pm on 06/05/12
- For the love of doG, "Hercules Pirouette", Agatha Christie's "dancing detective?" [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:20pm on 06/05/12