Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
I think the shallots are a big part of the flavor profile of this blend -
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #22239 at 10:00 pm on Jun 7, 2012
you could get them from Penzey's and mix your own.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22239. For the love of chevril, please help me figure out how to make this stuff: Sunny Paris seasoning [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:17pm on 06/07/12 (8)
- Not a recipe, but... [LINK] - ErininNY - 2:06pm on 06/07/12
- I googled "freeze dried shallots" and got lots of results. Expensive, but much less than what you're - Joe - 3:01pm on 06/07/12
- I would just sub dried onion- can't be that different, just use a little less. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:13pm on 06/07/12
- that's what I was thinking, and give them a whirl in the FP [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:16pm on 06/07/12
- This might give you a start, Mar. REC: Sunny Paris Seasoning knock-off. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 3:57pm on 06/07/12
- I think the shallots are a big part of the flavor profile of this blend - - LisainLA - 10:00pm on 06/07/12
- Yeah, and it's like subbing carob for chocolate..onion is just not the same taste as shallots [NT] - cheezz - 6:55am on 06/08/12
- Thanks everyone! I'm going to use Dawn's recipe and dried shallots. Even the clerk at Pensey's - MarilynFL - 11:42am on 06/08/12