Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Good to know -- thanks ...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23900 at 1:52 am on Feb 22, 2013
I didn't know she pulled her posts, but it's likely been awhile. I posted @ #21526 on Jan 30, 2012: "I changed 3. CHOCOLATE GENOISE and marked it unhidden, but it didn't restore anything within the post."
Also it was not included when we tried to copy the T&T's back when the site went down and we set-up temp shop at Y! So likely was already gone.
However, I do think I might've found it, not here though so didn't want to post against her wishes - wigs tried to send you a PM. Not sure it worked though.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 23900. Am looking 4 an old T&T post by Olga_D_Ont with a subject line of CHOCOLATE GENOISE. - wigs - 11:41pm on 02/21/13 (13)
- I think she is one of the former regulars who removed some of her own post - LisainLA - 11:57pm on 02/21/13
- Lisa, I recall the same. I believe she deleted her T&T's and developed her own website. [NT] - barb_b - 12:12am on 02/22/13
- Here's one to check out from Alice Medrich: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 12:11am on 02/22/13
- Yr link is great, & I sincerely TY, Meryl! What I really need is a lesson on how 2 make genoise, & [NT] - wigs - 12:07pm on 02/22/13
- My pleasure, wigs! [NT] - Meryl - 8:18pm on 02/22/13
- Olga has her own website/blog and she is happy to answer your questions [LINK] - AngAk1 - 12:28am on 02/22/13
- Ang, so glad you found the site. I enjoy her rec's [NT] - barb_b - 12:46am on 02/22/13
- Good to know -- thanks ... - MariaDNoCA - 1:52am on 02/22/13
- Thanks, Ang! I had no idea Olga had her own web site. I'll be sure to seek out my recipe there. [NT] - wigs - 11:54am on 02/22/13
- Dorie Greenspan's instructions are always easy to follow--REC: Genoise... [NT] - charlie - 2:53pm on 02/22/13
- Chocolate Genoise Recipe for wigs - Olga_D_Ont - 6:09pm on 03/02/13