Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So we've been invited to my sister's for an Oscar-watching party, and I've been asked to
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23908 at 4:51 pm on Feb 23, 2013
bring "Lincoln" food. Hmm, I'm the one that posted all the President's wives' foods a while ago, but nothing seems appropriate for light finger food. Ideas?
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 23908. So we've been invited to my sister's for an Oscar-watching party, and I've been asked to - DawnNYS - 4:51pm on 02/23/13 (12)
- mini country ham biscuits is one idea. [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:07pm on 02/23/13
- PS. If you don't have time to make the biscuits people here sometimes use - Janet in NC - 5:09pm on 02/23/13
- pulled pork on sweet potato biscuits! [NT] - cheezz - 6:41am on 02/24/13
- Thanks for such a quick response, everyone. It will be an easy choice, biscuits with [IMAGE] - DawnNYS - 3:33pm on 02/24/13
- Seems like he wasn't a big "food-person"... (link inside) [NT] [LINK] - EvaN - 5:09pm on 02/23/13
- Sounds like a cheese plate would fit the bill. [NT] - Traca - 6:03pm on 02/23/13
- (Text inside the post above.) [NT] - Traca - 6:04pm on 02/23/13
- Mini apple pies/cake/sliced apples with dip. Rolled "log" cake (log cabin) ... - MariaDNoCA - 7:32pm on 02/23/13
- *Spoiler alert* ...Lincoln dies [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:30am on 02/24/13
- oh man, now you've spoiled the ending for me!! heehee [NT] - cheezz - 6:42am on 02/24/13
- ROFL!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:31am on 02/24/13
- um, to you Maria... [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:32am on 02/24/13