Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have never been successful at the slide so
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #23910 at 7:04 pm on Feb 25, 2013
I shape my dough on a piece of parchment and put it in the oven on the parchment. After about half the cooking time I slide my peel between the parchment and crust, remove the parchment and rotate the pizza 180 degrees for even cooking.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23910. Free Craftsy Online Class with Peter Rinehart "Make PIzza at Home" [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 6:24pm on 02/23/13 (5)
- thanks, I haven't seen this site before. [NT] - pmassell_93 - 6:51pm on 02/23/13
- Me neither. I have a pizza stone and would love to give pizza making a whirl. Thanks Dawn! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:48am on 02/24/13
- Absolutely critical hint: Turn your oven to the highest temp (mine is 500), slide a rack - MarilynFL - 6:00pm on 02/25/13
- I have never been successful at the slide so - cyalexa2 - 7:04pm on 02/25/13
- Great tips ladies. Thanks! [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:28am on 02/26/13