Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just wanted to share a picture of the ramen I had last night from Ramen Club
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #23919 at 12:48 am on Feb 26, 2013
in Burlingame, on the Peninsula of the Bay Area.
It's the tonkotsu (rich pork) broth, with tender roasted pork, cabbage, seaweeds, corn and slivered ginger (no egg for me).
Hope you can see now why I am really obsessed with my hunt to find good ramen!
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfgal/8505066187/" title="Tonkotsu ramen from Ramen Club, so good! by HeatherHAL, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8370/8505066187_abb972ccec.jpg" width="374" height="500" alt="Tonkotsu ramen from Ramen Club, so good!"></a>
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 23919. Just wanted to share a picture of the ramen I had last night from Ramen Club - Heather_in_SF - 12:48am on 02/26/13 (5)
- Lovely but I have a question - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:19am on 02/26/13
- Ramen here is usually served in pork broth - tonkotsu. Different from tonkatsu, fried pork cutlet. [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:08am on 02/26/13
- Aha- did not know that. You learn something every day. Thank you! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:04pm on 02/26/13
- My American friend but who is very Japanese always gets on my case about pronunciation! - Heather_in_SF - 11:47pm on 02/26/13
- Interesting write up on this in Serious Eats. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 1:27am on 02/26/13