Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Interesting write up on this in Serious Eats.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #23919 at 1:27 am on Feb 26, 2013
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 23919. Just wanted to share a picture of the ramen I had last night from Ramen Club - Heather_in_SF - 12:48am on 02/26/13 (5)
- Lovely but I have a question - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:19am on 02/26/13
- Ramen here is usually served in pork broth - tonkotsu. Different from tonkatsu, fried pork cutlet. [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:08am on 02/26/13
- Aha- did not know that. You learn something every day. Thank you! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:04pm on 02/26/13
- My American friend but who is very Japanese always gets on my case about pronunciation! - Heather_in_SF - 11:47pm on 02/26/13
- Interesting write up on this in Serious Eats. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 1:27am on 02/26/13