Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #23924 at 9:30 pm on Feb 28, 2013
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- Nice, I'm definitely making that Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin. Mmmmmmmm, pig. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 2:02am on 02/27/13
- Only if you invite me to dinner. [NT] - Meryl - 4:09am on 02/27/13
- Consider yourself invited. I'm still thinking on sides and dessert. Film at 11. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 1:53am on 02/28/13
- I'll bring the chocolate! And the wine! What kind of wine would go with this dish? [NT] - Meryl - 2:26am on 02/28/13
- Hmmm, I see there's ale in the recipe - so maybe ale would be better than wine? [NT] - Meryl - 2:29am on 02/28/13
- I'd go with a HUGE Zinfandel, maybe the 2005 Turley Hayne Vineyard. Accompany the pork with smashed - Steve2 in LA - 4:38am on 02/28/13
- You got it! Let me know when I should book my flight! [NT] - Meryl - 4:47am on 02/28/13
- Will do. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:30pm on 02/28/13