Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
NFR -anyone deal with Bells Palsy?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24497 at 12:03 pm on Jun 15, 2013
It makes my face looks as through I had a stroke, Can't blink, have to cut up food into bits as my mouth pulls too much to bite. Hardest thing is to tape the eye fully closed at night - lid keeps popping open! I'm over 60 so don't know how much it will improve.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24497. NFR -anyone deal with Bells Palsy? - Anna_X - 12:03pm on 06/15/13 (7)
- It can help some people to wear an eye patch at night. I thought it was temporary?? [NT] - cheezz - 12:13pm on 06/15/13
- Doctors say three to six months, with reversal varying by age [NT] - Anna_X - 12:32pm on 06/15/13
- I had it a few years ago. Scared the bejeepers outta me when my face drooped. - Michael in Phoenix - 1:42pm on 06/15/13
- How long until you could blink? [NT] - Anna_X - 11:11pm on 06/16/13
- So much better after 3 weeks, thanks! - Anna_X - 2:41pm on 06/26/13
- My niece had it last year... - MariaDNoCA - 1:51pm on 06/16/13
- Her complications were way beyond the norm. Glad she came out OK. [NT] - Anna_X - 11:11pm on 06/16/13