Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It can help some people to wear an eye patch at night. I thought it was temporary??
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24497 at 4:13 pm on Jun 15, 2013
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24497. NFR -anyone deal with Bells Palsy? - Anna_X - 4:03pm on 06/15/13 (7)
- It can help some people to wear an eye patch at night. I thought it was temporary?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:13pm on 06/15/13
- Doctors say three to six months, with reversal varying by age [NT] - Anna_X - 4:32pm on 06/15/13
- I had it a few years ago. Scared the bejeepers outta me when my face drooped. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:42pm on 06/15/13
- How long until you could blink? [NT] - Anna_X - 3:11am on 06/17/13
- So much better after 3 weeks, thanks! - Anna_X - 6:41pm on 06/26/13
- My niece had it last year... - MariaDNoCA - 5:51pm on 06/16/13
- Her complications were way beyond the norm. Glad she came out OK. [NT] - Anna_X - 3:11am on 06/17/13